January 18, 2021

Open Your Pathways To Canada

Wish to Immigrate to Canada?
Have experience as a senior manager or executive?
Well, consider yourself lucky, Kytero Immigration can help you
Easily immigrate to Canada under the Intra-Company Transfer Program. Kytero is a
Leading Canadian-based immigration practice firm that specializes in assisting
Immigration to Canada. Our performance of complete success is built upon our mastery in helping you immigrate to Canada.

The Canadian intra-company transfer (ICT) policy allows companies with a parent, subsidiary, branch or affiliate in Canada to temporarily transfer senior executives, senior managers, functional managers or employees with specialized knowledge to their Canadian premises. Companies can temporarily transfer qualified employees to Canada as “intra-company transferees”.
Intra-company transferees may be from any country. These intra-company transfers can transfer valuable skills, expertise, help ameliorate managerial efficacy, enhance competitiveness and sales, and enlarge business opportunities in overseas markets.
The ICT program is a favoured option for international businesses,
as companies transferring employees under the program are spared from the need
to obtain a cumbersome Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) as they provide
significant economic benefit to Canada through their transfer of their skills
and expertise. For this reason, the process can be expeditious, simpler, and
more cost efficient than pursuing the LMIA option to employ a temporary foreign worker.
In order to be qualified to work in Canada under the Intra-Company Transfer program, foreign workers must come under one of three categories:

1.  Executives primarily who direct the management of the firm or company, who are integral to the organization’s international leadership and receive only general supervision from higher level executives.
2.  Senior managers who manage all or part of the enterprise or company and supervise or control the work of other subordinate managers or employees and manage other essential functions.
3.  Workers with ‘specialized knowledge’ who possess specialized skills or expertise or company knowledge or an advanced level of expertise in the firm's processes and procedures.
In all cases, employees being transferred to Canada must have at least one year of full-time work experience with the foreign enterprise and be coming to Canada to perform proportionate work. There must be a qualifying relationship between the employer and employee for the work permit to be issued.Intra-company transferees do require a work permit in order to
take up a place in Canada. So, initial work permits that are granted under the
Intra-Company Transfer programs are typically for one year. However, these work permits can be renewed for more years.Intra-company transfer workers are often in a good position to become permanent residents of Canada and work anywhere within Canada. 

After a certain period of time, an ICT can enter Canada’s Express
Entry immigration selection system through the federal government's Canadian
Experience Class (CEC) program. This has become the main factor of economic
immigration to Canada since 2016 and ICT who wish to obtain permanent residence
got a major uplift as the government changed the Express Entry system to allow
these workers to obtain Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points without first
being issued a LMIA. This important change has made it easier for ICTs to
increase their CRS score, leading to a better chance of being invited to apply
for permanent residency. Moreover, the key to a successful roadway to
permanent residency in Canada is to obtain relevant and valid work experience
and to improve language scores in the process. You must first have enough base
CRS points, however, to ensure that you will get drawn for PR on a reasonable timeline.

Although, there may also be options to transition to permanent residency outside the Express Entry system, such as through one of the Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs).
Eventually, some people who begin working in Canada as intra-company transferees may become naturalized Canadian citizens. This step comes after gaining permanent residency. 

Do you need assistance in preparing an application for Canadian
permanent residence? If so, feel free to contact Kytero Immigration’s
accredited representatives who can assist you in your goals and ease your entire process of immigration to Canada.


Open Your Pathways To Canada

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these <abbr title="HyperText Markup Language">html</abbr> tags and attributes: ="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote <strong>